Intellectual property rights of the website of TELNET, are owned by TELNET Redes Inteligentes SA., company registered in Registro Mercantil de Zaragoza, tomo 1681 , folio 130 hoja Z- 14589, inscripción 1ª, and with VAT No. A50609288 and located in Pol. Centrovía, C/Buenos Aires 18, CP 50198 La Muela, Zaragoza. It is for that company the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way, and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution and public communication. Also trademark rights that appear on this website are the property of their owners.
By accessing this website, it is understood that the user accepts the conditions for it and which are detailed below:
Partial reproduction of the content provided if consistent with TELNET’s aim.
That are not altered in any way any of the elements contained in the pages of the website.
None of these items available on the web are used, copied or distributed separately from the context, text, graphics or images that accompany it.
TELNET, S.A. reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in its web, design and presentation of it.
TELNET, S.A. endeavor to keep your updated data, althougth no guaranteed in any case, the absence of errors in its content.
The access to this website and the use made of the information contained is the sole responsibility of the user. TELNET, S.A. is not responsible for any consequence or damage that may result from the access or use of this information.
Also, TELNET S.A. does not assume any liability that may arise from access to the content of links to third party content on this site.
TELNET, S.A. may make any appropriate legal action for unauthorized use of the information contained in this web, as well as injury to the rights of intellectual or industrial property TELNET, SA.
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of users or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize To the user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – through the activation of cookies in your browser – TELNET will not link in the cookies stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as traffic control and data communication, identify The session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store contents for the Broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which access Service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or Use of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
- Third Party Cookies: The TELNET Web may use third party services that, on behalf of TELNET, collect information for statistical purposes, from the use of the Site by the user.
In particular, this website uses the following cookies
- cookieconsent_dismissed: Remember if the visitor has accepted / closed the cookie bar info.
Third party cookies
- icl_visitor_lang_js (WMPL): These cookies belong to the WPML multi language plugin and are responsible for identifying the language of the user’s browser to determine the language to display on the web.
Likewise, we use analytics cookies provided by Google Analytics that we use for the purpose of producing statistics related to the number of visits and navigation use made by the visitor of the page. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the page and for the elaboration of user navigation profiles, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of user usage data from service. In no case these cookies are used as a tool to show you advertising.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: